A-CDM: THE REAL EXPERIENCES OF ALL STAKEHOLDERS
Time & Location
About the Event
This premium exchange is looking at the airports and airlines used to A-CDM and airports implementing A-CDM as well as the future developments in A-CDM. Join the exchange & register today to secure your place!
2020 programme will provide first hand information on real life implementation cases from airports, ANSPs and ground handlers: –
- Culture Change – How to do it in my country?
- Advanced A-CDM Process Compliance solutions
- Establishing a complete ACDM airport
- AC interface control document (ICD)
- Delay code clearing & monitoring procedure e.i. Munich Airport
- Delay process system, prediction of delay e.i. Heathrow
- “Decoyed” airports and PDS/DMAN suppliers
- More Algorithms of calculation
- Real Case Studies of Actual Performance Data
- System Readiness Assessment
- A-TWR, SESAR, APOC
- Quality Metrics & Off Block Time
- Performance Based Navigation
- Queue Management
A-CDM aims to improve air traffic flow and capacity management at airports by reducing delays, improving punctuality optimizing the utilization of resources. As the name suggests, it is about the airport’s partners working together and making decisions based on more accurate and higher quality information.
The main A-CDM partners are:
- The airport operator
- Aircraft operators
- Ground Handling Service & Operational personnel
- De-icing Companies
- Air Traffic Controllers
- Air Navigation Service Providers
- Support Services (e.g. police, customs, immigration…)
GTI Aviation Training will share the practical insight of Airport CDM implementation experience analysing:
- What are the real costs? What are the real benefits?
- Real Implementation cases
- Cost Benefit Analysis
- Culture Change
- Complete ACDM implementation
- Off the Shelf vs Inhouse Solutions
- Handling the partner ‘politics’!