GTI Aviation Training provides airports, airlines and other air transport stakeholders with premium Best Practice & Experience Exchange. This is in the form of Summits or Training Courses.
Summits and Courses are mainly held in London but also worldwide, as well as 'in-house' Training Courses at Airport HQ's. Our events include executive networking between delegates, with tutors and with invited industry guests. The courses are premium with networking receptions and sit down lunches.
Our events deliver Best Practice & Experience Exchange. For more info, contact Rose Sokolova at firstname.lastname@example.org
GTI's 'flagship' networking event is world AIRLINE
World AIRLINE has reinvented the traditional airline/airport networking event and filled an important gap in the calendar.
It was launched in London Canary Wharf district in 2018 and, as the Spring World Event, it will in the future be located in other global locations.
GTI's founder, Mike Howarth, launched the first-ever airline/airport networking event in 1995 and now world AIRLINE has redesigned the concept. For more information, please visit www.airlinenetworking.com or contact the team at email@example.com
- Tue, 20 AprHyatt Place London Heathrow Airport20 Apr, 09:00 – 21 Apr, 18:00Hyatt Place London Heathrow Airport, The Grove, Bath Rd, Harmondsworth, West Drayton UB7 0DG, UKAirport Collaborative Decision Making: The Real Experiences of All Stakeholders 2020 is 2 Day Premium Best Practice and Experience Exchanage for All Stakeholders – Airports, Airport Operators, Air Navigation Services, Ground Handling Providers and Civil Aviation Authorities.
- Tue, 15 JunMonacco
- 22 Sep 2021 - 24 Sep 2021Cayman Islands
- 7 Sep 2021 - 9 Sep 2021Turkey TBC
- 25 May 2021 - 27 May 2021Adams-Barrow, Gordon Cummins Hwy, Barbados
- 16 Nov 2021 - 18 Nov 2021Longford
- 13 Apr 2021 - 15 Apr 2021Location is TBD