GTI Aviation Training provides airports, airlines and other air transport stakeholders with premium Best Practice & Experience Exchange. This is in the form of Summits or Training Courses.
Summits and Courses are mainly held in London but also worldwide, as well as 'in-house' Training Courses at Airport HQ's. Our events include executive networking between delegates, with tutors and with invited industry guests. The courses are premium with networking receptions and sit down lunches.
Our events deliver Best Practice & Experience Exchange. For more info, contact Rose Sokolova at email@example.com
GTI's 'flagship' networking event is world AIRLINE
World AIRLINE has reinvented the traditional airline/airport networking event and filled an important gap in the calendar.
It was launched in London Canary Wharf district in 2018 and, as the Spring World Event, it will in the future be located in other global locations.
GTI's founder, Mike Howarth, launched the first-ever airline/airport networking event in 1995 and now world AIRLINE has redesigned the concept. For more information, please visit www.airlinenetworking.com or contact the team at firstname.lastname@example.org
- 15 Sep 2021 - 16 Sep 2021Paramount Hotel Dubai, UAEThis year Cargo & Mail Handling training (15-16 September 2021) is being incorporated with Ground Handling training held from 13-14 of September 2021 – both held at the same hotel in Dubai, UAE. Cargo & Mail Handling is a 2 day premium training programme focusing on managing cargo up to IATA standa
- 22 Sep 2021 - 24 Sep 2021Cayman Islands
- 23 Nov 2021 - 25 Nov 2021Adams-Barrow, Gordon Cummins Hwy, Barbados
- 16 Nov 2021 - 18 Nov 2021Longford, Longford TW6, UK
- 12 Oct 2021 - 14 Oct 2021Greater London, Terminal 4, Hounslow TW6 3AF, UK